Frequency Counter is used for measuring the frequency. It usually measures the frequency by measuring the number of pulses or oscillations per second in repetitive electronic signal. It is a microprocessor based counter that measures frequency, pulse and crystal measurements. It is a high resolution multi-functional counter with 5-range function select, 8-digit LED display and 4-step gate time. Our frequency counter finds application in Indian defense academy, telecommunication industry, military, aerospace and many more.
Features : -
- It is a high-resolution multifunction intelligent frequency counter based on microprocessor.
- Frequency measurement, pulse counting, crystal measurement.
- 4-step gate time, 5-range function select and 8-digit LED display.
- Working mode memorized, range and gate time can be set according to the requirement.
- Multifunctional, good quality and reasonable price.
- Frequency measurement : CH A: 5OMHz~2.4GHz, Basic
- CH B: 10Hz~5OMHz, Basic Accuracy
- Crystal measurement : Crystal Slot : 3.5MHz~16MHz, Basic Accuracy
- Total measurement : CH B: 10Hz~4MHz, Basic Accuracy
- Measurement sensitivity : 50mVrms
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637