Speed control is a very common requirement in many industrial applications such as rolling mills, spinning mills, paper factories etc. The present unit is low power dc motor speed control system designed as a laboratory experiment. The various components and subsystems have been carefully integrated, and the experiments are designed to illustrate the important performance characteristics in a simple way.
- Study of speed control of DC motor in open and close loops.
- Speed control of 12V, 4W, permanent magnet DC motor.
- Speed range upto 3000 RPM (typical).
- Electronic techo- generator for feedback.
- Non-contact eddy current break for load.
- 4 digit RPM counter.
- 3 digit DVM.
- Built in regulated power supply.
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637