The set up has been designed to provide a convenient means of studying the transient response of linear systems. Special attention has been given at every stage to make the systems operationally simple an straightforward. Instead of bothering the students with system configuration, disturbance points etc. Block diagram approach has been employed as a standard technique depicting the features available to the user. A description of the various subsystems is presented next, an understanding of which is necessary for both conducting the routine and designing more advanced ones.
- To Study of simulated linear systems.
- Simulated blocks first, second and third order systems.
- Disturbance adding facility at input and output.
- Signal Sources :
- Square wave : 20-80 Hz, 0-2 V(p-p) continuously variable.
- Triangular wave : 20-80 Hz, 0-2 V(p-p) continuously variable.
- Integrated Triangular wave fixed amplitude.
- Built in IC regulated power supply.
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's manual and patch cords
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637