A second order network is a network that I defined by a second order differential equation. A network comprising of a resistance, R, an inductance, L, and a capacitance, C, all in series is the simplest second order network. Other configurations of the above three elements may also lead to second order differential equations, however the present experiment is designed to study the series RLC network
- Active RLC network using OPAMPS
- Damping 1.1-0.1 (approx)
- Inbuilt Square wave 35-700Hz, 0-1V (typical)
- Inbuilt Sine wave 35-700Hz, 0-1V (typical)
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords.
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637