This set up is designed to study performance of analog PID controller with model process as temperature control system. The set up has built in signal source as reference, digital voltmeter as temperature indicator, PID controller with separate controls and a model process with built in regulated DC supply to operate the system.The controller parameters are controlled by PID controls in which I control can be out of circuit by mean I ON control switch. The D control is made out by mean of keeping D control to minimum or fully counter - clockwise direction. The set point temperature is adjusted by SET POINT control while the reference temperature is read by digital display keeping TEMP switch to set point direction. The heater may be cut-off regardless of any setting by mean of HEATER ON switch. A fan is included in the oven which is used to bring temperature below when the heater is off. The similar one is used to add disturbance when the set up is running under PID control mode.
- Temperature controller with facilities for P,I,D and relay control blocks.
- Operating temperature : Ambient to 90 C.
- Separate control for P,I,D channel gains.
- Two settings for relay thysteresis.
- Fast 25W oven fitted with IC temperature sensor.
- Digital display of set and measured temperature on a 3 DVM.
- Buffered output for recorder.
- IC regulated power supplies.
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637