As an experienced manufacturer and exporter, we are engaged in offering technically advanced Antenna Trainer in the market. Equipped with RS 232 software program, this scientific instrument is designed with multiple pattern overlay system, zoom option, color editing mechanism, 1000 location editor, 3dB or 10dB beamwidth, front to back positioning system, side lobe level and positioning facility, file saving and editing option, Vi, Vr and return loss plots mechanism. The offered Antenna Trainer is used to conduct research on tone communication system, antenna resonance and bandwidth, principle of inverse square law of propagation and polarization discrimination technology of linear antennas to name a few.
- PLL receiver 86 - 860 MHz; 50KHz step Size in Rx
- Crystal Locked transmitter 100-1000MHz;50MHz step size
- RF Power measurement in 0.1 dB resolution
- 110 dB dynamic range.
- Directional Coupler for VSWR/ Return Loss.
- RS232 interface with polar/Cartesian plotting software
- 1000 location Frequency and level storage in receiver
Technical Specification :
86 - 860 Mhz PLL for Rx
0.05, 0.1,0.25,0.5, 1, 10,100 MHz
16X2 Backlit LCD
Menu, Enter, Escape, Up & Down
1000 frequency store/recall
100 - 1000 MHz crystal locked for Tx
90 dBuV typical
35dB internal switchable
RF level in pW, dBm, dBuV, dBr
110 dB (70dB log +40dB attenuator)
Inbuilt for Audio output
RS 232 connectivity to PC for antenna plotting using supplied software
Data logging for polar/Cartesian plots.
RS 232 interface with polar plotting with log, linear Cartesian and polar plots, Vi, Vr & Return loss plots, Multi-plepattern overlay, Double cursor, Zoom, Color editing, 1000 location editor, Absolute/Relative, 3dB/10dB beam width, Gain, Front to back, Side lobe level and position, Plot-rotate, File- edit, save, get.
- Inverse square law of propagation.
- Radiation pattern of an Omni and directional antenna.
- Vertical, Horizontal polarized antennas.
- Polarization discrimination linear antennas
- Resonant and non-resonant antenna.
- Reciprocity of antenna.
- Current distribution of an antenna.
- Antenna parameters:
- Radiation pattern E & H Plane - Polar & Cartesian Plots
- Directive gain, beam width (Half Power/10dB), front to back ratio, plane of polarization, side lob level & angle.
- Antenna resonance, VSWR and bandwidth using Directional coupler and adjust the antenna.
- Comparative study of antennas.
- Significance of parasitic element dimensions.
- Construct antenna using antenna kit
- Tone communication link using antennas. Plus lot more
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637