Compensation Design System
Compensation network are oftenly used to made appreciable improvement in transient response and small change in steady state accuracy. This set up has facilitate to study and design implementation of such networks. Three of such networks are given in the set up and performance of other designed networks can be implemented using few passive components.The experimental work is divided in two parts :1. (a - e) the open loop response and 2. (A- B) the close loop response.In open loop response in first step the magnitude / frequency and phase / frequency plots are performed. A dual trace CRO is essential for experimental steps (optional phase angle meter).
- Study of lag, lead and lag-lead.
- Second order simulated systems.
- Study of All pass filter.
- Lag, lead and lag - lead compensating circuits.
- Gain compensating amplifier with calibrated dial.
- Signal sources :
- Sine wave : Variable in two decades 10 - 1000Hz.
- Square wave 40Hz 1V (p-p)
- Digital phase angle meter 0-180 (optional).
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days