It will be provided for the students to study of principles of operation & troubleshooting skills. It will be provided with coloured sliding panels with sockets for test points. Operational Block diagram should be spread over colourful informatics Functional units as panels.
- Bandwidth : 20MHz
- Mode :Dual trace and X - Y Mode
- Time Base : Time coefficients 18 calibrated steps in 1 - 2 - 5 sequence.0.5 us/cm to 0.2s/cm with variable to 0.2us/cm with X 10 meg. to 20ns /cm. CAL status should be indicated by LED , Accuracy + 3%.Hold off time variable control. 10:1.
- Trigger System Modes: Auto or Normal (LED Indication) , Source : CH 1, CH II, Alt, Line, Ext.
- Coupling : AC, DC, HF, VHF, LF, LINE Slope +/-.
- Sensitvity : Internal Auto/Normal.TV Sync separate for line & frame TV : H & TV : V.
- Vertical Deflection 12 calibrated steps in 1-2-5 sequence 5mV/cm to 20 V/cm with
- variable to 2mV/cm CAL Status should be indicated by LED
- Accuracy : + 3%.
- CRT : 118mm X 98 mm rectangular flat face, quick heating,10 X 8cm CRT shielding phosphor P31
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637