This set up is designed to study of dc motor position control system called servomechanism and comes first in automatic control systems. The prime advantage of this set up is near perfection to the simulated systems. The set up comprises two parts the Motor Unit and the Control Unit. The Motor Unit consists a permanent magnet armature controlled geared servo motor. A small DC motor is driven by the servo motor to generate the speed proportional voltage which are used as tacho output for velocity feedback. A miniature toggle switch is provided at rear side of the motor unit to change the polarity of these tacho voltages. The Control Unit has reference servo potentiometer, voltage source, error detector, amplifier, motor drive circuit, a RAM card and necessary regulated supplies for the circuits.
- Study of DC motor position.
- Position control of a 12 volt/1 Amp DC geared PM motor.
- RPM 50/60Hz
- Calibrated dials with 1 degree resolution for reference and output position.
- Two 360 Servo-potentiometers.
- Built in step signal.
- Built in waveform capture/display card for study dynamics.
- 3 DVM.
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords.
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days