Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of R.C. Transmission Line at 50Hz. The variation in magnitude and phase of the voltage after every section can be studied for different input voltages at 50 Hz. One will observe the phase shift of almost 2p in 20 sections.
01. To study R-C Transmission Line at 50Hz.
02. To draw a curve, showing the variation of magnitude and phase of the Voltages along the R.C. ladder network and to find the Attenuation
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. A.C step down transformer having secondary tappings at 50,100 and 200V at 200mA.
02. 20T sections of R & C brought out on sockets for connections.
03. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
04. The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
05. Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918037405870