Schering Bridge is used to measure the unknown value of Capacitance. The instrument has following inbuilt parts fitted in ABS Plastic Case.
AC Source:The Bridge consist of Sine wave signal of 1KHZ. The Amplitude of AC switch indicating lamp is provided on the bakelite board. Two sockets are provided for the output of AC signals.
Detector:For detecting small AC signals in the output, Null Detector is in-built with digital display .
Circuit Diagram:The circuit layout on the board is quite spread out to facilitate convenient working & clear understanding. 4mm socket are provided for making connections.
- R1 --- Three decade resistance dials having value 10, 1000W, 10-100W and10, 10W
- R2 ---- Two fixed standard resistances having value 1000 ohm & 100 ohms.
- R3 ---- Single decade resistance dial having value 10-100W.
- C1 ---- Unknown capacitor.
- C2 ---- Fixed standard capacitor having value 0.01mf (loss free)
- C3 ---- Single decade capacitance dial having value 10, 0.001mf.
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637