The devices used in electrical control system are AC and DC servomotors. DC servomotor has been the prime element most widely used in control applications. In position control the DC servomotor is of the highest choice to simple control circuitry. These motors suffers from wear and tear because of brush and commutator. The DC motor can be controlled by either field flux or by armature control. But variable flux motor suffer from costlier current source for armature and slightly poor control of field flux due to magnetization saturation for low speed application.
- Shunt wound DC Servomotor.
- Separate DC supplies for field and armature.
- 2 nos. o f Digital volt meter
- 2 nos. of Digital Current meter
- Digital RPM meter.
- Belt & pulley loading for torque measurement.
- Two spring balance.
- 220 V ac line operation.
- 220V 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords.
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days
No-2509, Bengali Mohalla, Kali Bari Road Ambala Cantt Haryana India 4002637