This experimental set up is designed to study of a small stepper motor fitted with calibrated dial and servo potentiometer in see through cabinet. The main unit has a motor controller, pulse sequence generator, variable frequency square wave oscillator, single step mono pulsar and wobbling signal to observe dynamic response. The unit can be interface with Pkit.
- TTL circuit for single stepping & free running mode frequency 10-100Hz.
- Wobble mode.
- Direction selector.
- LED indicators for phase sequence.
- Calibrated dial for position monitoring.
- Position pick up by servo potentiometer.
- IC regulated power supply for complete circuitry.
- 10%, 50Hz mains operated.
- User's Manual with patch cords.
- Power : 12V/1A
- Torque : 2.0/3.0 kg/cm
- Step Angle : 1.8 degree
- 5 Per Week
- 4-5 Days